Fine Jewellery Sales Consultants - to work on board luxury Cruise Ships
As a Jewellery Sales Specialist you will be responsible for the jewellery department to include:
• Exceeding sales and service targets.
• Ensuring displays are eye catching and effective.
• Delivering quality lectures to promote jewellery ranges.
• Hosting promotional events to increase revenue.
• Responsible for maintaining inventory according to set procedures.
• Maintaining exceptional housekeeping standards.
• Ensuring memorable customer service is consistently delivered.
* All applicants must have experience working with luxury jewellery.
• Tax free salary
• Chance to travel the world
• Target based commission
• Accommodation and meals included
We are also recruiting for the following position
Watch Sales Consultants
With a proven track record of achieving sales targets, the successful candidate will be outgoing and personable with strong retail experience in a fast paced customer-focused environment. A desire to see the world is a must!!
To apply for this position please send your CV to us by clicking the 'Apply' button below.