This job is no longer available
PANDORA is one of the world’s largest jewellery brands, with more than 10,000 points of sale, in more than 55 countries across 6 continents. Pandora's mission is to offer women across the world a universe of high quality, hand-finished, modern and genuine jewellery products at affordable prices.
Pandora continually develop theirjewellery portfolio in keeping with their core values of affordable luxury, contemporary design and personal storytelling.
The vision is to become the world’s most recognised jewellery brand.
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
• Proven retail management experience, preferably with a leading jewellery or fashion brand.
• A background in a customer focused, sales environment, promoting best practice in service excellence.
• Experience of employee recruitment and people development processes.
• Ability to manage, lead and motivate a team.
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience of working towards company targets.
• A desire to want to progress with your career in retail.
If you fit all of the above criteria we would love to hear from you. Please send a covering letter with your CV to us today by clicking the apply button.