This job is no longer available
This opportunity will be focusing on one of the new up and coming lingerie brands, the role will be highly focused on the structure of the collection, ensuring an on trend and cohesive collection is retailed.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the structuring of the collection
- Monitoring the collection mix in terms of style, colour and fit
- Liaise directly with designers to brief them on collection requirements
- Analyse sales and product performance
- Regular trend and market analysis, reacting quickly to any changes need to the collection
- Manage 1 assistant or a junior PM
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and energetic attitude, they will be entirely comfortable with analysing data and will come from a Product Management background in fast fashion/ high street retail. They will have a minimum of 4 years experience in a similar position and will be fluent in French.
Please only apply if you fit the above criteria.