This job is no longer available
Brand Manager – Premium Fashion Jewellery
The Bill Skinner Studio have been designing and developing fashion jewellery for designers and premium high street retailers for the past twenty years. They have recently launched their own Luxury Jewellery range, The Bill Skinner Collection. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Brand Manager to join the team to work exclusively on growing the brand from product development to getting the range into client stores.
Knowledge and experience
Experience of working within a wholesale environment with independent boutiques, jewellery stores and department stores would be advantageous as would proactive sales experience. Jewellery or fashion backgrounds will be considered, but the ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of business and brand development.
• Ability to work within a team with designers and pattern makers to develop our premium branded jewellery range
• Awareness of the jewellery market, designers and trends and how these can translate into product.
• Generate sales on the range by development and application of an agreed sales strategy. This will involve contacting potential clients and developing our existing client base
• Ability to market the range through development and application of marketing strategies , including social media, e-marketing, relevant print marketing, press opportunities etc.
• Work with suppliers on price, deliveries and ensuring quality level of the range
• Process and despatch orders and ensure delivery to clients in a timely manner
• Ability to prioritise a challenging workload and sales targets
• Entrepreneurial spirit as you will be required to grow a new and exciting brand
• Solution based approach to work
To grow within this role you will need to be a highly computer literate and numerate individual, comfortable working with figures and spreadsheets as well as having strong interpersonal skills required for dealing with clients and team members.
The role will involve selling at trade shows and meetings at clients store and at the company showroom.
To apply for this position please contact Tony via the APPLY NOW button below.