This job is no longer available
Assistant Store Manager - Ernest Jones, Central London
Signet Trading Ltd are offering you the opportunity to join our established and successful jewellery retail business as an Assistant Manager Designate in Central London.
What is a Designate role?
• Signet recognises that our store teams and especially our managers are one of the most important aspects of our brands and our success. This designate opportunity is a permanent role and our way to get people like you, future talent, into the business.
• We will invest in you, give you in-depth training and all the knowledge you need to take on a management role in Central London as soon as one becomes available. As this is a designate role we need you to be mobile across London as your new position after training has been completed, could be based in any of our Central London stores from Westfield Stratford to Westfield in Shepherds Bush or any store in between!
As an Assistant Store Manager you will support your Store Manager to manage store operations and lead the team to deliver amazing customer service and of course financial results.
• You will get involved in one to one selling using your knowledge and passion for the product to help our customers. You will also ensure our products look their best and assist in visual merchandising using our guides to display our products.
• A key part of the role is motivating and helping to support the development of your team members so that that by working together your store is successful.
• As an Assistant Manager you be able to boost your earnings through a bonus related to your stores KPI success so we need commercially focussed individuals to lead our teams.
• We have an award winning Learning and Development team who have helped to create a training programme that you will embark on to learn all about our products and what it takes to be a successful manager in our business. This means you don’t need to be a jeweller to work for us but we do hope you are passionate about what we sell like we are.
• We will also support you to gain a recognised jewellery qualification so that you understand our products even better!
Are you who we are looking for?
• You will love being at the forefront of things! We need managers who have experience gained working in a sales environment offering one to one customer service, helping customers to make the right choice when it comes to that all important purchase.
• Passion for our products is essential to being a successful part of our teams. You will already have gained experience working with retail brands in a similar selling environment.
• You will be comfortable motivating and managing a team in a retail environment as you will have to help run the store in the Store Managers absence.
• You will have proven experience in delivering knowledgeable and amazing customer service like our customers expect from us.
• You will also want a career not just a job in retail and want to develop your future potential with Signet.
Who are Signet Trading Ltd:
You’ll almost certainly have seen one of our stores – a familiar sight on the UK high street we have over 550 stores throughout the country. We’re the organisation responsible for popular jewellery brands H. Samuel, Ernest Jones and Leslie Davis. Did you know that Signet is the world’s largest specialty retail jeweller by sales, with stores in the US, UK, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands.
The Benefits of working for Signet:
That’s not all, as at Signet, in return for your dedication and experience, we offer not only a competitive salary but also all the benefits and career progression opportunities you would expect from a large retail company. This includes great benefits and performance related bonuses, a chance to make commission, an excellent staff discount from day one, superb learning & development and promotional opportunities that will help you maximise your potential and much more!