This job is no longer available
Reporting to the Head of Commerce you will be responsible for:
• the promotion and sale of HD Group portfolios through a dedicated network of accounts, ensuring that the relevant brand image is maintained at all times.
• proactively manage and develop the territory to achieve set targets and objectives in terms of turnover, profitability and quality
• Prospecting new business through new and existing accounts to ensure that the territory potential is maximised.
• Manage and develop existing and new key accounts in line with targets & budget.
• Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
• Personal face to face selling calls to accounts within the territory in line with company procedures & guidelines re journey cycles and level of account priority/potential.
• Manage product/service mix, discounts and margins according to agreed aims.
• Preparation of an annual plan highlighting accounts with potential/accounts to close/develop etc
• Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
• Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
• Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
• Attending monthly sales meetings with preparation as necessary, including presentations to the sales team
• Excellent communication and customer relationship skills
• Good level of education and computer skills. Word/Excel and computer literacy
• ‘Proven track record in territory management and knowledge of sales and marketing environment’
• Retail experience required
• Good negotiator & business prospector
• Knowledge of the industry is an advantage but not essential
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below.