Team Support - Retail Head Office - Temporary Contract
A leading retail head office, is seeking an experienced Administrator to support one of their busiest teams on an ongoing temporary basis.
This role is to commence ASAP and will be for a duration of six weeks, with the possibility of extension.
You will support team heads in managing their diaries and email correspondence, as well as organising travel on behalf of the whole department.
In this varied and demanding role, you will also have the opportunity to provide additional administrative support on an ad hoc basis.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of an Team Administration/Secretarial role within either a Retail Head Office or a corporate environment
- A born organiser who is used to working in a fast paced role
- Proficiency in Lotus Notes would be preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Superb written and spoken communication skills
- A proactive individual with an adaptable approach to their workload, allowing them to provide varied support
May & Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependants, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.