This job is no longer available
We are SEEKING a STRONG, EXPERIENCED FULL-TIME DESIGNATE STORE MANAGER - TO MANAGER A POPULAR, HIGH TURNOVER STORE IN LONDON
THIS BRAND OFFERS EXTENSIVE TRAINING TO ALL ITS STAFF AND PRIDES ITSELF ON BEING A STRONG CUSTOMER FOCUSED ENVIRONMENT.
YOU WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITHIN A ONE TO ONE CUSTOMER SERVICE ENVIRONMENT. SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE EITHER WITHIN JEWELLERY OR HIGH END HIGH ST.
YOU MUST HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF KPI'S AND HOW TO DRIVE THESE WITH YOUR TEAM
THE COMPANY OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS ON TOP OF THE BASIC SALARY
THOSE GOING FORWARD NEED TO BE SUPERB BRAND REPRESENTATIVES, WHILST HAVING HUGE PASSION FOR JEWELLERY AND RETAIL!
YOU MUST HAVE PREVIOUS MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE IN RETAIL.
* You must be well-spoken, well-presented and confident in selling
You be able to oversee a team and turnover
You must be able to motivate a team
You must be very committed
* You must be able to maintain a very high standard of customer service and be able to link-sell. You must be a strong team player as well as being able to meet targets as an individual.
* You must have a passion for selling
* You must be able to build long-lasting relationships with all customers
* You must be target-driven
* You must be motivated and obtain strong communicational skills.
In return, the company offers a fantastic salary of £30,000 per annum plus commission, bonus and benefits
If you feel you meet the criteria for the above role then please apply now.
Or send your CV to Louise@eliteassociates.co.uk now!
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO A HIGH RESPONSE OF APPLICATIONS, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO CONTACT SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES.