Buyer - Accessories
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Fashion Buyer to work for a leading online retailer based in the North of England.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for all non-clothing products which will include items such as Accessories, Footwear and Jewellery
- Report directly to the Head of Buying, playing a large part within the team's development
- Implement strategies to continuously improve the Buying function within the business
- Have a deep understanding of the commercial market and be able to share this with the team, ensuring that all products within the range are on trend and more appealing than those of competitors
- Be expected to undertake regular travel, including to the Far East, where you will meet and negotiate with suppliers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience managing budgets and Range Buying at Buyer level within a fast fashion retail environment
- Experience across Accessories, Footwear or Jewellery enabling you to build successful ranging, meeting the customers needs and expectations. Ladieswear experience would also be beneficial
- A good understanding of the principles of Buying, Merchandising and other relevant Head Office departments in order to be a strong all round team member
In return, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package from this forward-thinking digital business.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking, please apply now.