Wholesale Account Manager
The Account Manager is responsible for managing the wholesale accounts for leading department stores, online retailers and independent jewellers and boutiques. UK stockists include John Lewis, Liberty, Harvey Nichols, Asos, My Wardrobe, Treasure Box and around 150 independent boutiques in the UK and Ireland. The main objective of the role is to actively drive sales selling seasonal collections to new and existing customers from the showroom, trade shows and out on the road therefore a full clean driving license is a requirement. The role reports into the Sales Director and will be working within a sales team of 4.
The brand is one of the most stylish and successful jewellery brands in the UK their philosophy is of 'affordable luxury' and they specialise in bold, colourful jewellery, handmade from the finest semi-precious stones and worn regularly by Hollywood film stars and fashionistas. They also have a highly successful line of beautiful printed scarves.
- Book appointments and meetings and carry out showroom appointments.
- Contact new and existing customers every season to introduce the latest collection.
- Respond to new stockist enquiries and determine suitability for the brand.
- Process sales orders on Fashion Master and ensure all customers receive order confirmations.
- Manage Proforma customers and deposits.
- Attend and help set up and organise seasonal trade shows in London, Birmingham and Paris which will involve ordering furniture, lighting and props, etc. Preparing the new collection prior to the show as well as organising the logistics of getting to the show. The collections show at London Fashion Week, Paris Fashion Week, Pure, IJL and Spring Fair.
- Follow up on all sales leads at trade shows to develop new business.
- Understanding of the company’s distribution strategy and identification of future potential partners.
- Research and target new customers.
- Collaborate on seasonal catalogue for customers and arrange mail out.
- Planning of seasonal budgets as well as analysis of past sales figures.
- Work closely with the design team to discuss issues affecting product performance. Continually communicate market trends, sales performance, design feedback and needs of the market.
- Compile end of season sales and product information reports to aid future development of the collection within the market.
- Collate sales information from key accounts, analyse and respond accordingly.
- Ensure the highest possible customer service and follow through of orders and deliveries.
- Assist and guide customers when putting a range together and advise on best sellers and the most suitable styles for their needs according to previous sales figures.
- Understanding of key competitors maintaining awareness current trends in the fashion accessories market.
- Regular visits to UK customers to ensure merchandising standards and stock holding is in line with sales performance.
- Carrying out in-depth product training throughout the UK on a seasonal basis.
- Relationship building with clients ensuring long term partnerships.
- Aid in the set up and disassembly of showroom collections.
- Organise clearance of old stock to sale websites.
- Initiate and organise ad hoc events such as Trunk shows to help to support key customers.
- Representative of the brand at all times demonstrating professionalism and team spirit.
- Be hands on and willing to assist in other areas of the business when necessary.
- Wholesale Account Manager with a proven track record in fashion jewellery and/or accessories.
- Sound commercial knowledge the wholesale fashion jewellery and accessories market.
- Sales driven with the ability to expand existing business and identify and develop new opportunities.
- Self-starter with the ability to organise and manage own workload.
- Passion for feminine fashion jewellery and scarves.
- Confident in dealing with customers and managing all aspects of the account.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to seasonal and customer deadlines.
- Intermediate MS Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Full clean driving.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be notified.