BUYERS ADMINISTRATOR S
The Dune Group is the leading “premium affordable” fashion footwear and accessories retailer in the UK. With approximately 45 stores and 150 concessions in prime High Street and shopping centre locations across the UK and Ireland, The Dune Group has built a strong reputation for offering exciting and desirable products. Our brand portfolio includes Dune, Bertie, and Pied a Terre.
Friendly, fast-paced and incredibly dynamic our Central Support Office is a challenging and extremely rewarding place to work. Our head office teams are sassy, talented and share a common love of retail and most importantly our brands! They are all dedicated to giving 100% in every aspect of their role and play just as hard as they work! Personality is just important as talent; we want people who are excited by what they do and aren’t afraid to speak up and shout about how we can improve things!
We are currently looking for a Buyers Administrators to join our busy Buying team. At The Dune Group you will be able to use your passion for footwear and fashion, to gain and develop a keen and commercial eye for the product. As Buyers Administrator you will play a vital role in developing relationship with suppliers, and managing samples and the critical path. Passionate about our brand and product you will be committed to a career in buying, organized and proactive. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their first step in their buying career!
- Support the Buyer and Assistant Buyer on a day to day basis.
- Understand the importance of each decision and task that is carried out and the overall effect this will have on the profitability of the business
- Ensure excellent communication and interaction with other departments within Dune and gain understanding of their role within.
- Maintaing excellent communication with supplier base, identifying any issues and taking appropriate action
- Ensure all samples are chased, managed, labelled and in the correct location
- Demonstrate awareness of future and current trends and ability to interpret in a commercial way
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, drive and passion for the product.
- Raise and process orders
- Critical Path management from sample placement through to delivery into DC.
- Passion for our brand and products
- Commitment to career in Buying
- Commercial Awareness
- Awareness of current trends and our competitors
- Display enthusiasm and present yourself professionally at all times
- Practice excellent time management skills
- Able to cope under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent staff discount
- Participation in the Company bonus scheme
- Annual travel loan
- Life assurance
If your application has been successful we will contact you within 14 days. If you have not received a reply within this time you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.