This job is no longer available
National Wholesale Manager
Up to £50,000
This well known jewellery company is seeking a National Wholesale Manager with strong sales and business development experience and an excellent understanding of contemporary fashion and jewellery market.
You will be joining the team in their showroom in Central London.
The brand is currently extremely well established but due to expansion and an exciting period of growth, is expanding the sales team and as a result, this fantastic opportunity has arisen.
National Wholesale Manager- The Role
My client is looking for a National Wholesale Manager to work with their current accounts and develop new ones.
Within the role you will:
* Agree sales budgets for designated accounts for forthcoming seasons
* Maximise strategy sales of new collections and repeat orders from designated accounts
* Identifying new wholesale accounts in the UK using existing and new contacts
* Provide brand, product and Visual Merchandising training to all accounts.
* Agree sales plan for new collections, VM updates, sales support and training
* Actively monitor competitors sales, personnel and marketing and be able to effectively compete
* Ensure underperforming accounts are identified and a plan of action is agreed in order to address this
Key Account Manager - The Candidate
You will have:-
* Proven success within a similar role, preferably in a fashion/retail environment; the luxury sector is desirable
* Developed and established relationships with key industry buyers
* Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company, both written and verbal
* Experience managing a team of sales executives
* Have the drive, energy and enthusiasm to promote an already established brand
* Have the industry credibility to act as a successful brand ambassador
Key Account Manager - The Package:
* Up to £50,000
If you think you fit the criteria above and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity working with an exciting and growing brand, please apply with your CV immediately to Lynn Culliton.
Talk to us on Twitter @FSRLHeadOffice and Facebook for jobs and more!