Online Editorial Co-ordinator - Fantastic Opportunity - Leading Luxury High Street Retailer
ONLINE EDITORIAL CO-ORDINATOR MATERNITY COVER
The Dune Group is the leading “premium affordable” fashion footwear and accessories retailer in the UK. With approximately 45 stores and 170 concessions in prime High Street and shopping centre locations across the UK and Ireland. The Dune Group has built a strong reputation for offering exciting and desirable products. Our brand portfolio includes Dune, Bertie, and Pied a Terre.
Friendly, fast-paced and incredibly dynamic our Central Support Office is a challenging and extremely rewarding place to work. Our head office teams are sassy, talented and share a common love of retail and most importantly our brand! They are all dedicated to giving 100% in every aspect of their role and play just as hard as they work! Personality is just important as talent; we want people who are excited by what they do and aren’t afraid to speak up and shout about how we can improve things!
We are currently looking for an Online Editorial Co-ordinator to join our busy E-Commerce team on a fixed term maternity cover contract. Reporting into the E-Commerce manager you will be responsible for ensuring all online editorial is up to date, on trend and relevant across the group brands. You will maintain high standards of creative and communication through all set mediums.
- Creating copy for the website News and Trends Sections
- Editing online material
- Maintaining Content and updating on a regular basis
- Prioritising changes
- Responsible for the quality of online material
- Working with Ecommerce Manager to plan additional ideas for newsletters and pop up’s for marketing
- Liaise with internal and external professionals including Ecommerce Coordinator, Press and stores
- Constantly be sourcing new online marketing ideas
- Understanding of Social Networking and blogs – maintaining these for each brand
- Have an understanding of the Ecommerce coordinators Role and be able to cover where necessary
Computer literate in the following;
- Knowledge or experience with CMS
- Understanding of various browsers and search engines
- Graphic Design/Website background
- Retail experience
- Online marketing knowledge PPC, SEO, search Keyword analysis.
- Keen interest in fashion and trend
- Excellent staff discount
- Participation in the Company bonus scheme
- Annual travel loan
- Life assurance
If your application has been successful we will contact you within 14 days. If you have not received a reply within this time you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.