Sales Adviser- London
Fine Jewellery is looking for their next best Sales Adviser to join their growing team!
Luxury Jewellery store is looking for their next best Sales Assistant to join their growing team!
Your new role
The ideal candidate will posses natural entrepreneurial spirit, with excellent detail to customer service. This is a very KPI and conversion driven environment so you will need to be money motivated and salesy, the opportunity to earn £ is immense! This is a small family oriented team so personality is key. There is room for progression as the company is looking to open a couple more stores by the end of this year.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to be a great people person, someone who does not only demonstrate this through customer service but also through morale in the team.
- You will be able to naturally connect with customers from an emotional level to understand the meaning behind their purchase as you are dealing with high end jewellery (price point starting from £900 going up to millions)
- You will be able to demonstrate great team work by not only meeting individual targets but also store target.
- You will be KPI and conversion driven with the ambition to make money.
- Experience in luxury jewellery is not necessary, but a sales background is... all you'll need to succeed is to show passion and loyalty towards the company!
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary package + commission (uncapped) and bonuses!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For more information about the role, or for a confidential discussion about what you are looking for, please contact me on the details below.