Jewellery Designer for a beautiful brand
Salary depending on experience
A creative Jewellery Designer is required to join the team of this expanding brand working with their creative hub in Norfolk.
As a Jewellery Designer the role involves:
- Generating new ideas and developing these into technical drawings and mock ups
- Putting together concept and board boards seasonally
- Identifying key pieces and shapes for the season
- Completing technical specifications for your designs
- Range building with suppliers to ensure all aspects of designs is understood and achievable
- Supplier communication and liaison to ensure all sampling deadlines are met
Working on new innovative ranges seasonally, offering stunning designs to customers, as a Jewellery Designer you must have gained experience in a previous jewellery design position within a leading premium brand.
2D CAD software proficiency is essential!
We regret that due to volume, only suitable candidates will be contacted.