Jewellery Designer - London & Essex
A unique opportunity for a Jewellery Designer to become part of a hugely successful high-street supplier based in their London or Essex head office. They have accounts with all of our best loved high-street brands, and continue to drive new fashion forward. As the front runner of jewellery design, the ideal candidate will have plenty of confidence to pitch their ideas and demonstrate a forward thinking attitude toward high-street trends.
It's likely you already own something designed by this hugely successful high-street jewellery supplier. Their handwriting is anything from quirky and edgy, through to the classic and timeless everyday piece.
Based both in their London and Essex Head office you will be;
- Working with Buyers and the brand strategy, you will maximise the profitability of the brand while coaching and developing the more junior members of the team.
- Work closely with the Far-East to manage product development
- Translate colour palettes and clothing trends into jewellery pieces that work in conjunction with the brands handwriting
- Conduct monthly brand store visits and undertake range building with the Buying team
- Drive newness through colour palettes and trends, develop new products and identify gaps in the market ensuring you are first to introduce innovative profiles and product areas
You will have;
- Previous experience working as a junior Designer or Designer with a relevant brand
- Excellent communication skills and ability to pitch ideas with full confidence
- Previous experience working with the Far East including travel, efficient modes of communication and global comp shops