Working within the team of this directional retailer as a jewellery Designer you will working with fashion brands building in house ranges.
As a jewellery Designer you will be:
- Completing seasonal trend research and competitive shopping
- Creating mood and trend boards and range building working closely with buyers
- Developing sketches into spec’s ensuring they are sent out in time in line with the critical path
- Liaising with factories on development samples
- Attending regular meetings and presenting collections
As a jewellery Designer previous experience as a jewellery Designer within a directional supplier or retailer working on fashion accounts is a must along with excellent design, technical and communication skills.
A fashion led portfolio reflecting your skills and experience showing both hand drawn and CAD skills is essential.
Please send your CV in a word doc to Salma Sodawala:
We regret that due to volume, only suitable candidates will be contacted.