Logistics Manager - Contemporary Brand - Brighton
6 days left
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading luxury British brand as a Logistics Manager, based in Brighton, with travel twice a week to the London office. Ideally you will have a background in Logistics, managing both wholesale and ecommerce international shipping. Perfect for someone ambitious and positive, with a passion for accessories.
- You will be responsible for managing both wholesale and ecommerce international shipping
- Managing and organising shipping enquiries, deliveries and stock intake
- Liaising with factories and suppliers
- Ensuring overall delivery and quality of service to customers
- You will manage a small Operations team
- At least 4 years experience in fashion within logistics (wholesale and ecommerce)
- Proven track record of improving processes
- Able to deliver under pressure on key business financial and operational targets
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisation skills
- Knowledge of Zedonk and Sage is beneficial
- £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience.
Apply for Logistics Manager - Contemporary Brand - Brighton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly