Jewellery Designer for a beautiful brand
Salary depending on experience
A creative Jewellery Designer is required to join the team of this expanding brand working with their creative hub in Norfolk.
As a Jewellery Designer the role involves:
- Generating new ideas and developing these into technical drawings and mock ups
- Putting together concept and board boards seasonally
- Identifying key pieces and shapes for the season
- Completing technical specifications for your designs
- Range building with suppliers to ensure all aspects of designs is understood and achievable
- Supplier communication and liaison to ensure all sampling deadlines are met
Working on new innovative ranges seasonally, offering stunning designs to customers, as a Jewellery Designer you must have gained experience in a previous jewellery design position within a leading premium brand.
2D CAD software proficiency is essential!
We regret that due to volume, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Jewellery Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly