Field Sales Representative
About Shaun Leane
Shaun Leane is considered one of the most exciting Jewellery designers in Britain. Awarded UK Jewellery Designer of the Year, he is internationally celebrated for pushing the boundaries of Jewellery Design.
A great opportunity has arisen within a small and friendly team for a Field Sales Representative. This is an exciting and interesting role in an innovative, busy environment.
- The day to day management and development of a designated account portfolio for the brand, across the UK and Ireland.
- Working closely alongside your Key Account Manager, and reporting to the Commercial Director to implement a strong sales strategy and store visit calendar.
- Ensuring your account portfolio is nurtured and developed by carrying out regular store visits on rotation, presenting new products, completing staff training and visual merchandising.
- Providing full support for each account remotely, including general day-to day enquiries, order proposals, bespoke projects, range reviews, and sell-through analysis.
- Attending regular trade shows and selling events, setting up appointments and carrying out buying meetings with clients throughout each show. Being prepared to work some evenings and weekends where necessary.
- Keeping in regular contact with each designated account, building strong relationships and providing world-class customer service.
- Proactively seeking out new sales opportunities across UK & Ireland.
- This role will require a combination of field and office based work, including national travel.
- You must be a confident and self-motivated individual, who is passionate sales about brand representation, and establishing long relationships.
- You will be sales and target driven, willing to go the extra mile to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- An excellent communicator, who is highly professional and a good listener. You have a passion for keeping great customer relations.
- You are detail-orientated; able to think on your feet and a good problem-solver.
- You will be organised and pro-active, with the ability to multi-task and be flexible at all times.
- Strong written skills and proficient in MS Excel
- Luxury / Fine Jewellery experience a bonus, ideally an understanding of precious stones / metals and industry knowledge.
- Must have a driving license, and be willing to travel at least 3-4 days per week.
- Proven field sales / account management necessary
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter by clicking 'Apply' below.
We are anticipating high levels of applications for this role; please allow us one week to respond to you.