Shaun Leane is considered one of the most exciting jewellery designers in Britain. Awarded UK Jewellery Designer of the Year on multiple occasions, he is celebrated internationally for pushing the boundaries of jewellery design.
A rare opportunity has arisen for an energetic and motivated individual with a passion for jewellery and online to join the Shaun Leane team and develop their Ecommerce career in the luxury sector. The ideal candidate will be an all-rounder who enjoys taking ownership of a broad remit, with experience across website management, social and digital marketing.
Reporting to the Commercial Director the successful candidate should have a strong understanding and proven experience of creating and executing digital strategies, managing a website and new customer acquisition to drive rapid growth and establish strong SEO rankings to increase traffic
- Take ownership of all the Ecommerce platform including monitoring projects and ensuring it is maintained and optimised to drive conversion and revenue.
- Oversee all technical aspects of the website including platform (front end and back end), order processing, basket/checkout, payment gateway, etc
- Developing and implementing a successful digital marketing/ECommerce strategy focusing on customer acquisition
- Managing and guiding the website content executive, overseeing social media platforms
- Identify and execute an agreed plan to increase traffic targeting agreed audience profiles measure and report on their effectiveness
- Lead the creative discussion on branded emails, on-site activity, social and other digital assets and deploy campaigns that target specific groups of customers and target customers
- Managing and implementing PPC campaigns, Google AdWords, SEO and Affiliates
- Monitor industry trends, plan for peak seasons with promotional calendars and create innovative digital campaigns
- Working with the founder/Creative Director and Commercial Director to create and implement campaigns for existing and new launches
- Manage and drive third-party agencies to deliver the agreed outcomes
- Regular reporting and management of the Ecommerce platform
Experience & personal Attributes
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role within Ecommerce ideally within the fashion or luxury sector
- Creative awareness and sensibility for luxury brands and enjoy brainstorming ideas and concepts to create engaging campaigns and content
- Experience in developing and managing a digital marketing strategy and contributing to the shape of the messaging and protecting the integrity of the brand
- Strong experience in delivering SEO & PPC gains in a luxury environment
- Strong commercial awareness
- Reporting skills to update on weekly trading and the ability to adapt accordingly
- Proficiency in SEO, GA and CRM tools
- Previous experience with Shopify, is highly advantageous but not essential
- Degree Qualification