Head of Ecommerce
A Head of Ecommerce position managing UK and international websites for a high end, luxury retailer.
My client is a design led jewellery retailer. They create high end, bespoke pieces and have big plans for their ecommerce division/ strategy and this hire is critical to the success of that.
The Head of Ecommerce will be responsible for driving my client's ambitious digital sales goals and leading the team through an exciting development time. I am looking for someone who is an experienced Magento eCommerce manager and can demonstrate the necessary skills to lead my client's global transnational sites through a re-platform. Based in London.
The successful Head of Ecommerce will;
Understand, interpret and represent the brand attributes
* Excellent communication skills both externally and within the company, both written and verbal
* Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
* Shows 'hunger' and ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets
* Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
* Strongly self-managing, creates own measures of success
* Professionalism is maintained under all circumstances
* Prepared to go the extra mile to achieve targets
* Ability to manage details, overall flexibility and efficient work habits
C.£70 000 basic and benefits.