Marketing & Communications Manager (Entertainment) -FTC
This is a globally recognised business who continue to grow and develop their brand and work in partnership with others within the fashion, luxury & film world. Currently they need an experienced and confident Marketing & Communications Manager (Maternity cover) to work closely with internal colleagues within differnet departments and work with industry contacts within film, fashion and jewellery. This is based in Central London.
Marketing and Communications Manager role:
- Increasing brand awareness and perception via product integration across film, television, music, etc
- Develop and create global communication strategy for Stage and Screen
- Manage all departmental public relations and high profile events and activities from conception, to project planning, budgeting and analysing ROI
- Secure significant editorial coverage for
- Ensuring celebrity and press attendance in order to generate editorial coverage for SEL and Stage and Screen.
- Build industry and press database and relations
- Work closely with celebrity agents, manager and stylists
- Manage day-to-day functions of the department
To apply for this you must:
- Be a senior Marketing Manager
- Work within Fashion / luxury or Film
- Be London based
- Have a sponsorship and events background