Are you keen to work for a retailer that inspires its employees and works hard to build the best relationships with its suppliers? With a culture that promotes team work and a work life balance they are leading the way in the luxury jewellery market.
If you have a creative eye and a genuine interest in luxury watches…then please get in touch for more information.
Assistant Buyer – The Role
- Focussing on a portfolio of luxury branded watches and under the guidance of the Buyer you will support the range planning process and negotiate the purchase of merchandise in order to maximise departmental sales.
- Assist with delivering balanced commercial ranges, which reflects the integrity of the company.
- Passionate about keeping ahead of what’s happening on the high street and a love for spotting the latest trends.
- Undertake regular competitive shops and relaying findings back to the team and taking appropriate commercial action where necessary.
- Access supplier performance and contribute to future supplier strategies, including networking to gain contacts.
Assistant Buyer – The Person
- Looking for a confident Buyers Admin Assistant /Assistant Buyer with strong product knowledge in jewellery or watches to ensure this retailer continue to lead the way.
- An understanding or experience in working with luxury, branded products is desirable.
- Exposure to a retail environment.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, thriving on meeting simultaneous deadlines.
- Excellent commercial awareness, combined with a creative eye.
Based in Central London this company are offering a rewarding environment for hardworking people, along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.