A fantastic opportunity to join this Sunday Times Top 100 company and kick start your career in merchandising. This leading high street retailer are looking to add an Allocator to their allocations team.
As part of Europes largest beauty retailer this market leader based near Maidenhead boasts over 200 stores across the UK and Ireland. Best known for being placed in the Sunday Times Top 100 best companies to work list, this retailer really is a great place to kick start your career in retail or move across from operations to head office.
Your role as Allocator will see you responsible for:
- Reviewing and updating the replenishment system, ensuring all stores have the correct levels of stock to achieve budgets
- Managing the stock of discontinued products
- Work closely with the in store merchandising team
- Raising purchase orders for stock whilst maintaining clear communication with suppliers
- Forecasting warehouse output to maximise sales
The successful candidate will poses excellent Excel skills. You must be able to multi task and prioritise tasks to achieve deadlines. Ideally you will be a natural team player and thrive in an environment where you work collaboratively to achieve a common goal.
On offer is a competitive basic salary c£18-20k plus an achievable bonus scheme.
You will also receive:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme with a healthy contribution from the employer
- Big staff discounts
- other perks including discount off high street stores