Junior Merchandiser - Wholesale
Leading high street fashion jewellery & accessories brand looking for a Junior Merchandiser
Your new company
Leading high street fashion jewellery and accessories brand are looking for a Junior Merchandiser to join their Wholesale and International Franchise Department. Working on a continually growing department this is a great opportunity to drive your own brand portfolio and make a difference.
Your new role
· Producing seasonal budgets and forecasts by partner, including sales, stock, intake margin and terminal stocks.
· Issue OTBs to Buying to achieve intake requirements by partner. Work with Buyer to Range Build by brand taking predicted trends and category shifts into consideration.
· WSSI Management. Ensure accurate sales forecasts that reflect performance and stock requirements. Deliver maximum sales and profit while minimising terminal risk.
· Analysing buys and trading data.
· Identifying risks and future opportunities for wholesale growth.
· Liaising with the wholesale partners and building relationships.
· Lead meetings with wholesale partners and internal management. Drive actions that increase sales and profitability.
· Managing the critical path.
· Project manage new brand set ups. Working across functions to ensure smooth launch.
What you'll need to succeed
· Existing Junior Merchandiser or established Assistant Merchandiser (preferably with International or Wholesale experience) ready for a step up.
· You must be organised with a pro-active attitude.
· A strong communicator who can build relationships with wholesale and franchise partners.
· Skills in WSSI management and range building.
· Has developed, implemented and reviewed a strategy and fully completed a trading cycle.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary + benefits such us on site parking and amazing retail discounts.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.