Assistant Branch Merchandiser
Leading high street fashion jewellery & accessories brand looking for an Assistant Branch Merchandiser
Your new company
Leading high street fashion jewellery and accessories brand looking for an experienced Assistant Branch Merchandiser to join their fast paced team in Central London.
Your new role
We are looking for an Assistant Branch Merchandiser to support Central Planning led Buying and Merchandising projects with focus around stock and sales optimisation.
- Devise and deliver initiatives to optimise stock and sales through strategic allocations, replenishment, grading, profiles, recalls and stock movements
- Regularly review central reporting to ensure reports are relevant and available when required
- Analyse scheduled KPI and WSSI reporting identifying risks and opportunities across all business areas
- Manage trade of the outlet channel
- Support delivery of Central Planning projects
- Provide user support for Buying and Merchandising systems
- Liaise with wider business as a central contact for the Buying and Merchandising teams
- Support development and training of Planning Assistant(s) on the Planning Team
What you'll need to succeed
- Confident coach and leader to junior colleagues
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office with very good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Accomplished analytical skills
- Good organisation and time management
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Previous experience of branch merchandising or similar planning role within a fast paced retailer is essential
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary + Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.