Marketing Assistant - Mayfair
This luxury Mayfair boutique requires a hard-working and ambitious individual to be a key member of their small team. The role is both creative and analytical and involves mainting the company website imagery and improving the traffic to the site.
As ecommerce and marketing assistant you will report to the company directors and be passionate about working to high standards.
- Maintain all aspects of the company website from imagery to SEO and analytics
- Manage imagery for marketing materials
- Liaise with photographers for stock and advertising shoots
- Social media management
- Prepare newsletters for Mailchimp
- General day to day assistance with the team
- 1-2 years' experience in an ecommerce and marketing role
- Experience with Magento
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Advanced Photoshop and In-Design skills
- Ability to multi task in a small office
- Interest in fine jewellery
- Ability to work one Saturday per month
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
Apply for Marketing Assistant - Mayfair
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly