Leading jewellery and accessories brand requires an Ecommerce Manager to join their vibrant team.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing a visual and digital strategy, and ultimately drive sales through the Ecommerce platform.
Key elements of role:
- Ownership and accountability of the online channel within the business
- Merchandising: Seasonal web buys, forecasting and planning
- Continuous review and development of all on-line channels to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Asset creation such as photography, copy, video and product description
- Enhancing online brand communication and building upon the existing online community
- Building the customer database and direct mail business
- Ensuring the Online business works in synergy with Wholesale, helping to maximise opportunity across all channels
- Establish Key Performance Indicators to measure and report success
- Strong Ecommerce and Digital experience gained within a consumer goods, retail environment, preferably fashion or accessories
- Proven to be Instrumental in vision and implementation of a company's digital strategy
- Successfully recruited and managed online teams; designers, content and 3rd parties
*We regret that due to volume, only successful candidates will be contacted.*