Job Advert – Wholesale Assistant, Central London.
Job Level: Entry/Assistant
About the Company
One of the UK’s leading fashion jewellery designers is recruiting for a Wholesale Assistant to join their Commercial team. Simon Harrison Ltd is best-known for specialising in creating innovative and successful jewellery ranges for the world’s most-loved premium fashion brands. The company prides itself on outstanding craftsmanship and excellent customer service. This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate, dynamic and fun company, based in their beautiful Central London head office.
About the Wholesale Assistant Role
As the Wholesale Assistant, you will be focused on creating and maintaining the gold standard for the online representation of our products across client brand and wholesale partner websites. Reporting to the Commercial Team, you will be responsible for facilitating sales growth online and contributing to the overall wholesale strategy. You will be working closely with client brands, wholesale partners and internal sales, marketing and design teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify sales opportunities
- Daily review of client and wholesale partner websites
- Refresh and update product data and photography
- Complete seasonal product intake sheets
- Analyse weekly sales reports
- Manage relationships with partner e-commerce teams
- Provide effective sales feedback to Commercial Team
- A keen online shopper
- Distinctly attentive to detail and highly diligent
- Naturally inquisitive
- Interested in fashion and online retail
Preferred skills and experience:
- Training will be given but E-commerce experience is beneficial
- Excellent written skills
- Good organisational skills
- Degree-level preferred but not essential
- Confident with Microsoft Excel