My client is a luxury watch brand who is currently looking for a sales administrator to join their head office team based in Central London. This is a 1-year fixed term contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about luxury goods, flexible, resilient and has a can-do attitude. You will accountable for providing first class administrative support to the wholesale and retail teams and liaising directly with all UK retailers. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
- Handling all admin for the boutique - monitoring and reordering stock, monthly stock takes, logging invoices, etc.
- Completing sales reports monthly
- Communicating with all clients on a regular basis regarding new product launches
- Stock allocation and management
- Organising and dealing with couriers for stock and deliveries for photoshoots
- Monitoring press coverage
- Head office based luxury experience is a must to be considered
- You must have at least a few months previous wholesale experience with an understanding of wholesale processes
- Highly organised; a natural planner who can prioritise effectively and is able to work under pressure
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- You must be a motivated team player with a can-do attitude, lots of initiative and motivation, and looking to grow within a young, successful brand
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Excellent IT skills with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Salary up to £24k (depending on experience)
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly