Business Analyst - Fashion Retail
Leading fashion jewellery brand looking for a Business Analyst (Fashion Retail) to join their Head office
Your new company
One of the world's leading fashion jewellery retailers/wholesalers, working with many leading High Street brands. They operate B2B and B2C, trade their own website and have extensive retail and logistics operational capability.
They operate with over 30 retailers, globally, from Distribution Centres worldwide and have offices in the UK, Hong Kong and China. This is an exciting time for them where they are looking to continue with ambitious growth plans.
Their values are fundamental to who they are: They look for people who are driven, innovative, collaborative and honest & open, and who want to participate in growth long term.
Your new role
This newly created role will support the development of new technology and ways of working to support the ambitious growth plans. The role will be part of the Central Programme Office working between IT and the Business functions, including Buying & Merchandising, Supply Chain, IT, Stores, Online and HR and will report to the Programme Manager.
Key responsibilities will be to;
* Writing and designing processes within the Operating Model, documenting 'As Is' and 'To Be' processes and delivering process flows
* Gathering business user requirements to deliver a business solution and translating these into IT requirements
* Coordinating project input
* Formally documenting parts of the Operating Model
* Support business owners to develop formal business cases for new initiatives, ensuring all projects and changes are feasible, affordable and justified.
* Support the implementation of new solutions and projects by developing clearly documented business cases and test scripts.
What you'll need to succeed
We're looking for candidates who have Business Analysis experience and can effectively manage the definition, analysis, delivery and maintenance of business and system requirements.
In addition, you will need the following;
* Previous commercial experience as a Business Analyst in the Retail sector
* Significant and detailed knowledge base of a retail business, and associated applications
* Technical systems understanding
* Rational and methodical approach to analysis and documentation
* Ability to clearly and accurately document processes for business and systems
* Excellent interpersonal communications skills across all levels
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary + Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.