Global Head of Marketing (12 month Contract) - Fine Jewellery Brand
Our client is a beautiful fine jewellery brand which designs exceptional diamond pieces, handcrafted in their dedicated London atelier, with an extensive portfolio of retail partners and stockists internationally.
They are now seeking a Head of Marketing to oversee a global remit on a 12 month contract basis. Working directly with the CEO, you will develop an integrated marketing plan to drive revenue, profitability and business growth. You will oversee all marketing areas including PR, Events, Digital and Social Media, Advertising, Photography and Branding.
- Develop and manage the MarComms plan and calendar
- Gatekeeper of the Brand
- Develop and manage the media plan and partnerships
- Develop printed literature
- Manage Direct Mail campaigns
- Build a performance-based marketing operation and oversee the team
- Oversee implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Work closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
Requirements for the role:
- Marketing experience at management level in the luxury retail sector – specifically Fine Jewellery but could also be RTW, Accessories & Watches etc
- A successful track record of creating and implementing marketing campaigns that deliver measurable results
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and techniques, including program management and measurement
- Ability to influence and negotiate with internal stakeholders and third parties to achieve objectives
- Proven ability in fostering cross-organisational teamwork and collaboration with a proactive style, engaging approach and focus on innovation
- Strong IT and Excel skills
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.