Project Coordinator - Fine Jewellery brand globally known
This world famous fine jewellery brand globally known for its exquisite pieces is looking for a Project Coordinator. You will join their Brand Marketing Team to coordinate the delivery of team projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget. This is a one off opportunity to join a hugely established, successful and profitable business in a unique role.
- Responsible for the daily management of projects and project resourcing.
- Deliver timely communication between all relevant departments across the business.
- Report on project status and workloads as well as liaising with the Creative Director to run checkpoints.
- Be in charge of production meetings and product updates.
- Be able to create marketing reports and presentations as well as providing ad-hoc support to the wider team.
- Helping with PR events, organising large team meetings and meetings with external partners.
- At least two years experience in a similar role is essential.
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Previous experience with Print and Web design.
- The candidate is proactive, self-motivated, confident, works well under pressure and has the ability to take initiative.
- £35-£40k dependent on experience
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us! Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more.