Diamond Analyst - Luxury jewellery - Central London
This British jewellery brand has established themselves as one of the most sought after brands across the globe and operates with the highest standards of service and design. Their luxurious diamonds and gemstones adorn some of the most prestigious and eminent personalities across the U.K.
Based in London, their operations comprise of the design, manufacturing and retail distribution of jewellery and watches. They are currently seeking an experienced Quality Controller to work in their London office.
- Ensure that all diamonds, gemstones and jewellery meet established company standards
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for gemstones
- Testing samples of diamonds and gemstones in a laboratory
- Analyse the accurate values and pricing for selected diamonds through careful research
- Inspecting materials for defects and using methods like non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Accept or reject finished items
- Making sure labelling is accurate
- 1-2 years' Quality Controller experience is ideal
- Jewellery knowledge and essential
- Completion of Graduate Gemmology degree or completion of courses
- Ability to use your technical knowledge to design policies
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Undergraduate degree or a Diploma equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Salary up to £26,000 (based on experience)
- Fantastic company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.