National Wholesale Account Manager
Shaun Leane is considered one of the most exciting jewellery designers in Britain. Awarded UK Jewellery Designer of the Year on multiple occasions, he is celebrated internationally for pushing the boundaries of jewellery design.
A rare opportunity has arisen for an energetic and enthusiastic individual with a passion for jewellery to join the Shaun Leane team. The ideal candidate will be looking to build upon their existing established experience within sales to fully oversee this channel in all aspects.
This role will be the key contact for all independent wholesale doors providing exceptional account management, ensuring the highest standards of presentation and that all monthly sales targets are met. A passion for building relationships, product and an active role in trunk shows will be fundamental to the position.
- Managing the existing network of over 40 accounts across the UK and a small number of international accounts
- Providing exceptional account management. Instigating seasonal sales performance reviews, devising strategic stock swaps, maintaining visual merchandising standards, selling in new collections and ensuring regular replenishment on key lines
- Defining a strategy for targeting new accounts, proactively finding new leads and opening new doors to expand the network in key areas. Creating opening stock proposal packages tailored to the account potential and to maximise sell through
- Provide first class customer service experience for all Wholesale customers in regards to orders, shipping, returns, repairs and cancellations
- Provide weekly updates against the monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast. Tracking the current invoicing of all sales and detailing a clear forward sales plan
- Training wholesale staff on new collections, collating technical specifications, copy and creatively highlighting product benefits to drive sales and product knowledge across the wholesale network
- Creating monthly newsletters to all accounts to highlight new launches, available marketing assets and any necessary updates to maintain consistent communication with the wholesale network
- Orchestration and coordination of trunk shows and trade events. Fully responsible for all arranging all logistics , product presentation securing advanced appointments to ensure a smooth execution of all events driving and maximizing sales
- Management of sales samples as necessary
- Undertake general administration duties, as required.
Experience & Personal Attributes
- 3 to 5 years in a similar account/ regional sales role ideally within the watches & jewellery or the luxury sector
- Strong commercial awareness
- Sales and target driven, with a proven record of achieving a sales plan
- Comfortable working independently and covering all aspects the role
- Ability to balance admin alongside regular travel across the UK
- Analytical and methodical approach
- Excel, Powerpoint and reporting skills
- Event or trade fair experience. CMJ or Houlden is highly advantageous
- Act as a Brand ambassador embodying the brand values and passionately engaging clients with the brand story and assortment
- Multi-tasker and happy to, at times, work on projects that fall outside your normal role
- Understand and represent the brand attributes with a positive, helpful and friendly attitude
- Salary Competitive- dependent on experience
- Commission Package
- Mileage & expenses all covered
- Company car not included