Junior Product Designer, Larsson & Jennings
Junior Product Designer
£23K - £25K a year
Skills: Product design, Industrial Design, Sketching, Rhino, Keyshot, Consumer Products, Watch design,
Larsson & Jennings is a successful, award winning Swiss Made watch brand reimagining classic design through contemporary craftsmanship and style. We are stocked in over 100 luxury retail destinations globally, across an extensive online network and have our own-brand stores in London.
The Product design team deals with end-to-end design development of the watches, partnering with Swiss manufacturers to develop compelling designs in a fast-paced industry.
We are looking for a forward thinking, highly motivated Junior Product designer to join our growing Product design team. The candidate will work on the development of future products from concept through to final design, including research, concept creation, drawing of factory specs, CAD design as well as dealing with factories from sampling to delivery.
The Junior Product Designer Role:
- Playing a key role in product development of new and existing product development.
- Create compelling concepts through ideation and sketching.
- Produce technical drawings for factories.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of current design thinking and design trends.
- Present concepts and attend meetings.
- Help with the day-to-day dealing with suppliers and manufacturers, offering a good understanding of cost and budgets.
About the Designer:
- A Product/Industrial Design Degree (BA or BSC)
- 2+ years experience in industry
- A compelling portfolio demonstrating core design skills across a range of innovative products.
- A strong understanding of concept to manufacturing process.
- Advanced skills in 3D Rhino preferably or Solidworks.
- Strong photoshop and illustrator skills.
- Experience communicating in verbal and visual presentations.
Apply for Junior Product Designer, Larsson & Jennings
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly