Junior Product Manager, Larsson & Jennings
Junior Product Manager
£20K - £25K a year depending on experience
Larsson & Jennings is a successful, award winning SwisscMade watch brand reimagining classic design through contemporary craftsmanship and style. We are stocked in over 100 luxury retail destinations globally, across an extensive online network and have our own-brand stores in London.
The Product development team deals with end-to-end design development of the watches, partnering with Swiss manufacturers to develop compelling designs in a fast-paced industry. We are looking for a forward thinking, highly motivated Junior Product Manager to join our growing Product team. The candidate will work on the development of products, work closely with the Design team, Marketing and the Logistics team, as well as deal with factories from sampling to delivery.
The Junior Product Manager Role:
- Reporting to the Head of Product development and working closely with the team.
- Continuous product development of a large and diverse number of items.
- Sourcing products for the design and production of all product (watch) collections and accessories.
- Negotiating with manufacturers/suppliers in the Far East and Europe.
- Monitoring industry trends and evaluating competitors.
- Working with the Design Team to ensure products are designed cost effectively.
- Collaborating and sharing product knowledge with the Sales and Logistics team
- Providing guidance on products
- Assisting the Design team in the launch of Larsson & Jennings collections
- Assisting with the costing of products as required
About the Skills and Experience:
- Degree (BA or BSC)
- 2+ years experience in industry
- Experience in fashion accessory development desirable
- Excellent command of written and oral English
- Advanced MS Excel
- Knowledge of technical industrial products
- Good negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Commercially focused and delivering to budget and targets
- Ensure requests and deliveries are met through the critical path
- Understanding of product manufacturing in the Far East and EU
- Methodical approach and seeing projects through to completion
- Strong team player who is accustomed to working in a cross-cultural environment
Apply for Junior Product Manager, Larsson & Jennings
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly