Visual Merchandising Manager
We are looking for an innovative Visual Merchandising Manager to join our Head Office team based in Cheshire.
- Design, plan and implement visual merchandising concepts with a third party agency that deliver a best-in-class, captivating, branded customer experience that builds loyalty and enables consistent sales and profit growth.
- Work closely with the retail teams and Buying Manager to effectively merchandise the product, and support the overall look and feel of the showrooms to maximise sales and profit, providing training where required.
- Create Visual Merchandising guidelines for the company and ensure they are communicated and adhered to.
- Work with the marketing team and third-party agencies on: new store openings, showroom refurbishments, client events and press launches.
- Carry out regular planning with the Buying Manager, reviewing space, sales and conducting display analysis of all collections and new launches.
- Ensure coordination and optimisation of the use, maintenance and storage of fixtures, props and marketing material.
- Manage and report monthly visual merchandising expenditure.
- Attend trade fairs to research, source and develop new display ideas/concepts.
- Conduct regular competitor reviews and report on emerging trends and technologies at quarterly management meetings.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a Visual Merchandising role for a premium or luxury brand.
- Strong VM knowledge, practical implementation skills and strategic planning knowledge.
- A team player who has a willing and proactive can-do approach.
- A pragmatic thinker and logical approach to working with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience creating VM tools and guidelines.
- Proficiency with computer software including In Design / Photoshop / Illustrator / PowerPoint / Excel.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of latest fashion trends and forecasting trends.
- Adaptable and flexible to travel.
Competitive salary and fantastic package for the successful candidate.
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to Liz Allister, Head of Marketing: Liz.Allister@davidmrobinson.co.uk
Apply for Visual Merchandising Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly