International Sales Manager (Watches) - MENA & Americas (70% Travel)
I have the pleasure of representing this historic British Watch brand who are looking for an experienced Sales Manager with a proven track record of attaining and developing New Business ideally across the MENA region, America’s and Travel Retail Channels.
The role requires extensive travel to the MIddle East and America’s.
My Client produces and distributes worldwide British timepieces at affordable price. This long established brand is now headquartered in London.
Being one of the most recognized brands in the UK being sold through all major retailers as well as being distributed in multiple countries.
JOB PURPOSE & DESCRIPTION
To support our development and bring us to the next level we are looking for an experienced International Sales Manager.
The successful candidate will be managing and developing our current customers as well as prospecting new partners to extend my clients international footprint in a productive and profitable approach.
Priorities territories to focus on for this role will be MENA, Americas and Travel Retail channels, both brick &mortar accounts and airlines.
Role report to CEO
* Operational oversight of distributor activities for day to day operations
* Work in partnership with head office sales support to ensure a smooth logistic and shipping process
* Reviewed, approved and implemented annual business plan
* Conduct brand and product training in key and strategic locations, hosted in partnership with local distributors
* Work closely with the marketing team and the customers to implement marketing initiatives to drive sales
* Ensure all executions and implementation are in line with brand integrity
* Monthly sell-through analysis and replenishment proposal with partners based on NOS (Never out of stock) strategy
* Monthly call with top 10 customers
* Conduct store and market visit for seasonal trainings
* Identify target customers in each market/ region
* Prospect and visit potential new customers
* Organization of new season’s sales meetings
* Assist customers on range selection and buy details
* Monitor and forecast sales on monthly basis
* Work with product team to feedback market needs to adapt supply demand and develop sales opportunities
ESSENTIAL KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
* At least 3-5 years’ experience in an International Sales capacity
* Ideally with a background in Retail, luxury goods or accessories
* Mature and professional understanding of cross-cultural differences
* Highly driven and dynamic personality
* Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks
* Strong sense of self-motivation and creative problem solver
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Well-organised individual used to work in a pressured environment
* Good attention to detail
* Confident in working to monthly targets, reporting and strong professional sales approach
* Willing to travel frequently (60-70% of travel)
* Fix salary with competitive commission Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum, plus your birthday off
* Pension Scheme & Benefits Plan
APPLY: -To apply for this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK as well as travel Internationally.