E-commerce Manager - Jewellery Designer Brand
Job title: E-commerce Manager – Jewellery
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
This fast-growing, leading designer jewellery brand is looking for an experienced E-commerce Manager to help hone, develop and drive their digital strategy and website needs! This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to grow with a brand that continues to cultivate a loyal following both in the UK and abroad!
- Business lead on e-commerce platform and managing the development agency
- Responsible for the business’s development roadmap, leading the way on new, innovative features to continue to position this brand as a digital-first business
- Ensure the delivery of quality UX that will improve the website aesthetic, customer journey and ultimately conversion rates.
- Move towards conducting A/B tests on the website to continually optimise the customer journey.
- Work with Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Manager on large upcoming marketing campaigns and advise on how best the website can be used to maximise any campaigns.
- Responsible for the monthly E-commerce report.
- Responsible for ensuring any website integration is implemented smoothly and maintained correctly (e.g. Optimove, Dynamics, Google Merchant Center, Rakuten)
- Lead the way on implementing software that will help improve the website’s performance.
- Responsible for any future re-platforms.
- Responsible for ensuring that any website changes are clearly communicated with business and are thought through from an SEO & integration perspective as well as UX/design.
- Work with Merchandising to manage stock and stock forecasting.
- Lead on advising the business on best practice when launching into new territories.
If interested and would like to explore further apply today to find out more!
Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not received a response within 1 week of your application please consider this unsuccessful on this occasion.