Marketing Assistant - Luxury Brand - up to £28k - East London
My client is a successful jewellery brand, experiencing major growth and expansion, with 3 new international store location openings in the next year. We are currently seeking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join their team based in East London.
- Provide full support to the PR & Marketing Manager
- Manage the marketing calendar
- Plan in-store events for both stand-alone stores and wholesale partners
- Research potential influencers to partner with
- Support with email marketing campaigns
- General support across all marketing campaigns
- Assist the wholesale Manager when needed - liaise with and support current accounts
- Must have at least 2 years' marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work on multiple projects and work under pressure
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Jewellery and accessories experience is a bonus
- Experience or an understanding of wholesale processes is preferred
- You must currently work within the fashion industry to be considered
- Salary up to £28,000
Due to the high volume of applications we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.