HANDBAGS & ACCESSORIES ASSISTANT, XUPES
HANDBAGS & ACCESSORIES ASSISTANT
Competitive Basic Salary dependent on experience
Based Accessible to Bishops Stortford, HERTFORDSHIRE
Xupes has experienced exponential growth since formation in 2009 and are now regarded as one of the market leaders online in the UK specializing in pre-owned & new luxury watches, jewellery, handbags, accessories, art & antiques. Since its creation in April 2015, the Handbag department has become a key part of the business and has seen rapid growth in three years. The department specialises in pre-owned luxury leather goods from world-renowned brands such as Chanel, Hermes and Louis Vuitton. Due to recent expansion, we are seeking a dynamic and confident person to join our highly creative and ambitious team. We are looking for someone with similar qualities who can think big and grow their future with us. As a rapidly growing business, job progression is a real opportunity as our team expands.
Now, with their sights set on becoming one of the world’s leading online pre-owned luxury retail platforms, there is an opportunity to join their team as a Handbag and Accessories Assistant.
The role will involve assisting the department with the various sales platforms, enquiry management, diary
management and front of house sales. In addition, there will be stock control and listing responsibilities, as well as administrative tasks involving dispatch, data control and multimedia.
Your typical duties will include
- Handling client enquiries and sales via telephone, email, Live Chat
- Assisting with the coordination of photography, listings, descriptions and other media
- Coordination of invoicing, postage and all other areas concerning the dispatch of sold items
- Meeting with clients face-to-face in our showroom
- Maintaining the highest levels of presentation on Xupes.com and developing ways to improve this
- Management of department stock levels including regular stock, website and platform audits
- Assisting the day-to-day running of the Handbag & Accessories department
- Assisting the diary management for the Handbags & Accessories department including client appointments,
- internal and external meetings
- Joint responsibility for keeping the showroom displays up-to-date and organised
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with excellent presentation skills and previous administration experience. You will ideally have worked within the luxury handbags/ accessories industry before - you will have a keen interest in eCommerce and a passion for handbags luxury accessories. Specific knowledge of the brands that Xupes sell will prove highly beneficial.
If you have what it takes to be successful in this position, then please forward your details soonest to the team at Jolyon Marshall Limited
Apply for HANDBAGS & ACCESSORIES ASSISTANT, XUPES
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly