Marketing Assistant - East London - Luxury sector
Marketing assistant / marketing coordinator needed for a world recognised brand, specialising in multi brand watches and jewellery. Based in East London in a large, vibrant office you will form an integral part of this extensive marketing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a can-do attitude and would like to be a part of a large, diversified brand!
- Assisting enquiries from all retailers and private customers
- Ensure that all retailers are kept up to date with current and new products launches
- Maintain all Customer databases
- Organise mailing to both retailers and end-consumers (i.e. catalogues updates)
- Send out catalogues upon requests from customers on a daily/weekly basis
- Place POS order requests from retailers
- Ensure sufficient POS stocks are maintained in warehouse
- Arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Liaison & main point of contact for field sales staff regarding store POS material
- At least 12 months' experience in a marketing or branding/communications role
- Have ideally worked in fashion or luxury retail
- A degree (or equivalent) in Marketing or similar subject
- Outgoing attitude, detail orientated with excellent written skills
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us! Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more.