Marketing Executive - Luxury Brand - up to £28k - East London
My client is a successful jewellery brand, experiencing major growth and expansion, with 3 new international store location openings in the next year. We are currently seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their team based in East London. The role will be mainly marketing focused with some wholesale aspects as well. The ideal candidate will have a marketing background with some previous wholesale experience.
- Provide full support to the PR & Marketing Manager
- Manage the marketing calendar
- Plan in-store events for both stand-alone stores and wholesale partners
- Research potential influencers to partner with
- Support with email marketing campaigns
- General support across all marketing campaigns
- Manage wholesale accounts and directly liaise with retailers
- Must have at least 2 years' marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work on multiple projects and work under pressure
- Some experience with wholesale is preferred
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Jewellery and accessories experience is a bonus
- Experience or an understanding of wholesale processes is preferred
- You must currently work within the fashion industry to be considered
- Salary up to £28,000
Due to the high volume of applications we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.