Head of E-Commerce
Head of E-Commerce
Central London Office
Salary from £50,000+ negotiable
Are you a champion of e-commerce sales and trading?
Simon Harrison Ltd is one of the UK’s leading fashion jewellery design and manufacturing companies. For 35 years the company has specialised in building successful jewellery ranges for premium fashion brands.
This is a vital role leading internet sales of fashion jewellery. The successful candidate will be an instinctive trader with strong analytical skills. They will be a confident communicator who can liaise and build relationships at all levels. Experience with jewellery or fashion accessories would be a distinct advantage.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Lead worldwide e-commerce sales within the company and its trading partners
- New Business Development
- Strategic trading management across all digital channels
- Optimise trading opportunities on existing websites
- Enhance customer engagement
- Develop a focused, target driven, internet retail sales team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Expertise in UK and international markets
- 5+ years leading fashion e-commerce
- Advanced E-commerce sales skills
- Clear focus on business development, sales growth and profit
- Commercial insight and influence
- Entrepreneurial thinking, embracing change to drive efficiencies
- Excellent negotiation skills - clear insights into motivation and mutual gains
- Results focus - able to adapt processes to outcomes
- High level organisational skill with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills - a team player
- Clear communication
This is an exciting opportunity to join an energetic and dynamic company in the heart of London.
The successful candidate will report to the Chief Executive, and work closely with, the Commercial Director and Marketing Director.