Merchandising Manager - Luxury Jewellery
Highly sought after contemporary jewellery brand is seeking an enthusiastic Merchandise Manager to join them during their growth. This position involves range planning and working closely with suppliers. The role will also manage the day to day merchandising functionality as well as presenting and working closely with the Directors.
- You will work within a small team closely with the design and production teams and oversee the merchandising team
- Creative range plans and work closely with the production team
- Monitoring profit margins and supplier strategies, through demonstrated knowledge of customer and market place
- Strategic promotional planning with marketing and ecommerce departments, working together on ensuring visual representation of the range supports brand core and satisfies customer experience
- Ad hoc, weekly and monthly partnering with relevant departments on presenting and implementing strategic changes in the business to improve profitability and productivity in line with financial objectives
- The role will report directly into the Managing Director
- Understanding of luxury pricing is essential
- The ideal candidate will work closely with design and production to range build and plan products
- Luxury jewellery experience is desirable
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.