You will be working very closely with our Buyers, liaising with personal shoppers, the studio and warehouse team, dealing with samples and all aspects of the initial production process. You will also liaise with suppliers and manage with any queries or issues as well as producing and updating management reports and statistics.
A leading Accessories and Jewellery company
- Create product codes on the system and ensure data is correct in terms of various product attributes, categories and technical aspects.
- Sending the relevant paperwork and confirm a date for the samples to arrive in house.
- Following-up items and ensuring that they arrive in the business on the agreed date.
- Liaising with the Warehouse to ensure that there have been no issues with the samples and stock list.
- Continually update the Campaign Schedule with the pre-sale progress.
- Completing all post-sale administration
- Ensuring the order for all purchased items is sent to the supplier within the agreed timescales.
- Ensuring that the delivery date for the stock can still be met by the supplier.
- Sending the relevant documents to the supplier, Warehouse and all other relevant stakeholders
- An excellent level of Excel knowledge.
- Very good organization skills.
- Very good communication skills.
- Previous buying administration experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to start your Buying career within a success busy.