Production Assistant - Luxury Jewellery - Up to £35k
A hugely exciting and rare opportunity to join a fine jewellery brand as a Production Assistant in their Central London Head Office. Reporting into the Head of Production, this role will allow you to flourish in a dynamic environment.
- Monitor consistency and quality of all products
- Working with suppliers, negotiations and development
- Controlling production time lines
- Assisting the Head of Design with the development of new designs, prototyping and sampling
- Ensuring all products hallmarked and qualify to all standards before being sent to Head Office,
- Completing consignment forms, hallmarking documents,
- Ensuring stock records are updated and maintained accordingly
- Ensuring all items are engraved with correct coding.
- Visit industry events and trade fairs to maintain client relationships
- 3-5 year's experience within the jewellery production industry
- Professional qualifications in Gemology or CAD
- Experience or keen interest in Trend analysis/ Merchandising/ Design and Range development
- The ideal candidate will be looking for a long-term career in Fine Jewellery and would be committed to role within the Gemfield
- Strong administration skills, especially in Excel
- Highly methodical, organised and resilient
- Can work positively and confidently under pressure
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.