PA / Personal Assistant - Fine Handmade Jewellery
6 days left
Are you looking for a 1-2-2 PA role? We need an efficient PA to support the two Directors of this luxury jewellery brand. You will support these dynamic, incredibly talented and knowledgeable pair with business and personal duties day to day.
The environment is creative, exclusive and an incredible opportunity to learn more about the world of fine jewellery.
- Management of the director's diary and team diary
- Support Directors with all PA / Personal Assistant needs (including personal appointments)
- Support with Directors' inboxes and conducting emails on behalf of Directors
- Working on business travel planning for the Director
- Ad hoc projects
- Dealing with sale invoices
- You must have worked as a PA / Personal Assistant for at least 3 years (ideally within fashion / jewellery / luxury)
- Ability to multi-task
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Immaculately presented
- Superb communication skills
- You will have a calm attitude and be able to react positively when working under pressure
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Happy to work in busy and open environment
- Salary up to £36,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
Apply for PA / Personal Assistant - Fine Handmade Jewellery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly